About Our Chinese Translation Services
We are a Canadian company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
- Fast free translation estimates for any Chinese translation project!
- Proofreading by a second translator is always included!
- Superb service and quality at cost-effective rates!
- Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.
Call us at 888-294-3032 or click the button in the upper right of our website for a fast and knowledgeable response.
We only translate Chinese for business and government institutions directly. To assist individuals, we have gathered information on translating a wide range of personal documents such as Birth Certificates,
Passports and Passport Stamps,
Criminal Records and Criminal Clearances,
School Transcripts, and
Diplomas and Degrees. Please visit HERE!
Chinese to English and English to Chinese Translation Services
* The Chinese language is a member of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages.
* About one-fifth of the world speaks some form of Chinese as its native language, making it the language with the most native speakers, thus translation services from Chinese to English and English to Chinese are invaluable for business.
* For Translation Services from and into Chinese, grammar is surprisingly straightforward, with none of the tenses, plurals, cases or genders that are present in European languages.
* Mandarin or Cantonese? The spoken Chinese language Mandarin is the major language of China and the population that speak it largely exceeds those that speak Cantonese.
Samples of Chinese Translation and Interpretation Services
* In June 2015, Language Marketplace was honoured to have provided the services of eighteen consecutive Mandarin interpreters, one Cantonese consecutive interpreter, and two simultaneous conference interpreters, for Mandarin, during the think Asia, Think Hong Kong conference in Toronto. As Asia continues to be a driving force in the global economy's growth, the event provided North American companies keen on exploring new business opportunities in the East to partner with Hong Kong, Asia's international trade and financial centre, in their search for success. Our interpreters facilitate the communication among attendees, by providing interpretation services.
* As a vendor for Translation Services for the City of Toronto, Canada, providing translation services from English into Traditional and Simplified Chinese is almost a daily requirement.
About the Chinese Language
* Currently about 1.2 billion people, which is approximately 16% of the world's population, speak some form of Chinese as their first language. Chinese is a group of languages, that are related, but in many cases mutually incomprehensible among its speakers. The two most common Chinese dialects are Mandarin and Cantonese.
* According to Statistics Canada, Canadians of Chinese origin are the largest non-European ethic community in Canada, in fact the Chinese community is the 5th largest of any ethic origin in Canada, other than English and French.
* Chinese Immigrant Population in the United States, as per 1980-2013 census, was 2,000,018.
* Learning to read and write the Chinese language can be potentially fun and rewarding, as one has to learn how to write Chinese characters. It is a visually beautiful and often poetic script, and can give the apprentice a useful insight into the Chinese mind. But be, be forewarned and prepared for a long learning journey as you’ll need to memorize over 2,000 characters to read a Chinese newspaper!
Interesting Facts about Chinese
* Mandarin in the written form is referred to as Simplified Chinese.
* Cantonese in the written form is referred to as Traditional Chinese.
For more information on Simplied Chinese and the other dialects of China.