• Alcatel

    United Nations

    Health Canada

    PharmaCare

  • iSkin

    Samsonite

    TransCanada

    American Standard

  • RCMP

    Nalcor Energy

    CSC

    WSCC

  • Ontario Ministry of Labour

    Technicolor

    Action Canada

    Volkswagon Group Canada

  • Technicolor

    Blinds To Go

    ScotiaBank

    Caterpillar Inc

    Manulife

  • Telus

    Kaiser Foundation

    TrojanOne

    WSIB

  • Staples

    The Pinnacle Group

    CIBA Vision

    Consolate of Mexico

ISO 17100 and CSB131.10 Certificates for Translation Services
Our Awards for Services
Follow us:
  • Facebook page with info on services.
  • Google Plus page with info on services.
  • LinkedIn page with info on services.
  • YouTube videos with info on services.
  • Twitter info on services.

 

 

Lethbridge Translation

 

Award Winning Canadian Certified Translation Service with experience and a reputation you can trust!




  • Fast estimates with no hidden charges.

  • CAN/CGSB-131.10 Canadian Certified Translation Service.

  • Proofreading by a second translator is always included!

  • Cost-effective rates with knowledgeable personal service.

  • Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.

Call 888-294-3032 or click the button in the upper right for more information on our business document translation services, conference interpreters for meetings, and instant phone interpreters for customer and client interactions - all for the Lethbridge area!

 

Language Marketplace is one of the fastest growing privately owned translation companies in Canada. Language Marketplace provides local translation and interpretation services in Lethbridge . We provide translation and interpretation services for various government departments and private companies.

 

 

Lethbridge Facts

Lethbridge is a city in the province of Alberta,  Canada. Lethbridge is the  largest city in southern Alberta.  Lethbridge is Alberta's fourth-largest city by population after Red Deer, Calgary and Edmonton.  It is also the  third-largest by area after Calgary and Edmonton. The nearby Canadian Rockies  contribute to the city's cool summers, mild winters, and windy climate. Lethbridge lies southeast of Calgary on the Oldman River.

 

Lethbridge is the commercial, financial, transportation and industrial centre of southern Alberta. The city's economy developed from drift mining for coal in the late 19th century and agriculture in the early 20th century. Half of the workforce in Lethbridge is employed in the health, education, retail and hospitality sectors, and the top five employers are government-based.

 

The only university in Alberta south of Calgary is in Lethbridge, and two of the three colleges in southern Alberta have campuses in the city. Cultural venues in the city include performing art theatres, museums and sports centres.

 

In 2006, Lethbridge had a predominantly white population; only one out of eight people were non-European,compared to one in ten in 2001. Of those, 40 percent were aboriginal,  most of whom came from the nearby  Peigan and and Kainai nations. Of the remaining 60 percent, Japanese,  Chinese and Latin American made up the largest portion at over 1,200, 920 and 705 respectively. According to the 2006 census, more than 85 percent of residents spoke English as a first language. 4 percent spoke German, over 2 percent spoke Dutch and almost 1 percent each spoke French, Chinese and Spanish as their first language. The next most commonly spoken languages were Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Italian, Persian, and Tagalog.


Lethbridge was designated a Cultural Capital of Canada for the 2004–2005 season. The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association (Multicultural Heritage Centre) promotes multiculturalism and ethnic heritage in the community.

 

City Hall Address:
910 4th Avenue South
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0P6

 

 

 




arrow for city services

 

 



Our Customers say...

Thank you! We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,... more .

Robyn,
Fashion Television


just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and patience in getting all of this translation work done for JVC. The site looks great with the translation in place… more

Nancy
e-witness

"Once again I would like to
thank you for your great work, you helped make a daunting task a resounding
success. The conference interpreters and Brian in particular were great!"
more

Best wishes,
Lisa, eccommons.net


"You have been very professional in your service and I have no doubt in recommending your services to anyone.
Take Care." more

Sincerely
Dr.Kishore Parag

"I am very impressed with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass on your service information to the rest of my company and my client as well." more

Tiffany, OnX


" You guys have done a great job. Much appreciated." more
Dan
OMNR