• Canada Revenue Agency

    United Nations

    Health Canada


  • OECD


    United Way

    Bell Canada

  • Rogers Communication

    Parks Canada

    YMCA Canada

    Assembly of First Nations

  • iSkin



    American Standard

  • RCMP




  • Ontario Ministry of Labour


    KIA Canada

    Volkswagon Group

  • Kraft Heinz Canada




  • Telus

    Kaiser Foundation


    Canadian Red Cross

  • Staples

    The Pinnacle Group

    CIBA Vision

    Department of Justice Canada

ISO 17100 and CSB131.10 Certificates for Translation Services
Our Awards for Services
Get Social:
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter

Guelph Translation


Award Winning Canadian Certified Translation Service with experience and a reputation you can trust!

  • Fast free translation estimates with no hidden charges.

  • CAN/CGSB-131.10 Canadian Certified Translation Service.

  • Proofreading by a second translator is always included!

  • Cost-effective rates with knowledgeable personal service.

  • Our quality reference list will give you peace of mind.

Call 888-294-3032 or click the button in the upper right for more information on our business document translation services, conference interpreters for meetings, and instant phone interpreters for customer and client interactions - all for the Guelph area!


Guelph Translation Free Information

Many businesses in the Guelph area use our translation services!


Language Marketplace is one of the fastest growing privately owned translation companies in Canada. Language Marketplace provides local translation services and interpretation services in Guelph, Ontario. We provide translation services and simultaneous and consecutive interpretation services for various government departments and private companies.



About Guelph

Guelph, which has also been referred to as the Royal City (because it was named after the British Royal Family – King George was from the Guelph family line – German),  is one of Canada’s top 10 cities to live in.  The city of Guelph is known for its low crime rate, it’s clean environment and high standard of living.  However due to the fact that Guelph (which is a relatively a small city) is located near major cities (such as Cambridge, Waterloo, London and Toronto) Guelph experiences high percentages of acid rainfall and also severe weather conditions (such as high winds) in the summer.


The overall economy of Guelph is pretty strong.  Approximately 18% of employment of Guelph’s citizens are working within the manufacturing sector.  It was reported within the City of Guelph’s Economic Development Strategy that the growth industries that show economic development activities and should be focused on include agriculture-food and biotechnology firms, life sciences, environmental management and technology companies.


Guelph is ranked as the 5th fastest growing city in Ontario (approximately about 2% growth rate per year in Guelph), with a current population of approximately 128,000. However, the population fluctuates throughout the year due to the large university student population which changes each year.  Majority of the students are those that go to the University of Guelph and tend to live in Guelph during the school year and move home during the summer months.  When analyzing Guelph’s population dynamics one can notice that the population is roughly even on a female to male ratio.  49.1% of Guelph’s population are males, leaving 50.9% of the population female.

The University of Guelph is ranked one of Canada’s top universities, a very popular choice among today’s youth.  The University of Guelph is recognized and known for its focus on life sciences, and for their amazingly talented and competitive sports teams (the Guelph Gryphons).


City Hall Address:
1 Carden Street
Guelph, Ontario, N1H 3A1



arrow for city services



Our Customers say...

Thank you! We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,... more .

Fashion Television

just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and patience in getting all of this translation work done for JVC. The site looks great with the translation in place… more


"Once again I would like to
thank you for your great work, you helped make a daunting task a resounding
success. The conference interpreters and Brian in particular were great!"

Best wishes,
Lisa, eccommons.net

"You have been very professional in your service and I have no doubt in recommending your services to anyone.
Take Care." more

Dr.Kishore Parag

"I am very impressed with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass on your service information to the rest of my company and my client as well." more

Tiffany, OnX

" You guys have done a great job. Much appreciated." more