* Fast estimates with no hidden charges! Proofreading by a second translator is included! Our client reference list will give you peace of mind.
* Affordable professional business translation services for over 140 languages - completely localized using only mother-tongue professionals. From French Translation Services to Chinese Translation Services - our experience makes the difference!
* CAN/CGSB-131.10 Canadian Translation Services Certified and ISO 17100 translation Services Certified.
For any subject, including medical, legal, technical and web related. Translation services in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French (European and French Canadian Translations), Chinese, Japanese, and over 140 other languages! We are one of the few Translation Service providers in North America to be certified for Translation Services by the Canadian Standards Board, CGSB131.10, as well as the European Standard, ISO 17100, which is internationally recognized. Because your documents are important, allow our professional certified translators to give you the results that you require.
We provide the best certified or accredited simultaneous and consecutive language interpreters. We are a leading service provider of conference translators for business meetings in any subject and setting where a professional interpreter/translator may be required. Our interpreters have security clearance at various government levels. Our teams of interpreters are composed of the finest members of the various international, national, and provincial interpreter associations, such as A.T.I.O., S.T.I.B.C., A.T.A., and O.T.I.A.Q. Language Marketplace provides language interpretation services, both in consecutive and simultaneous mode. We provide verbal translation services (interpretation) at thousands of business meetings each year. We also provide human interpretation services for webinars, audio conferencing and video conferencing.
Offices: Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, London,
New York City, Chicago, Portugal (EU Office)
Please call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032
Click the upper right E-mail box for a fast response!
Please note: we only provide translation services for businesses and government agencies directly; we do not take requests from individuals or translate personal documents.
* Quality certified translation services in 140 languages using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Certified to CGSB131.10, the Canadian Standards Board standard for Translation Services. This audited Standard is used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider. We are also certified as per ISO17100, which has the added quality requirement of proofreading by a second translator.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs.
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored protected servers and an NAD storage system, your documents are safe with us. We have multiple levels of both hard and soft securities to meet all requirements of government and corporate entities.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Language Interpretation and Language Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work.
All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ontario Ministry of Culture, citizenship and Recreation.
Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
We offer professional Interpretation services (simultaneous interpretation and consecutive interpreters). Our Translation Services include medical, legal, business, and government agencies. We provide: Portuguese translation services, Spanish translation services, French translation services, Korean, Chinese translation services, and Japanese translation services, as well as over 140 other languages!
* Affordable worldwide Professional Translation Services in over 140 languages - completely localized using only mother-tongue professionals. From French Translation Services to German Translation Services -trust us to get it right!
* Certified Simultaneous Conference Interpreters for business meetings, conventions and government delegations in Canada and the USA. We only work with Accredited and Certified Conference Interpreters - our large customer conference reference list will attest to our quality!
* Consecutive Interpretation Services for depositions, medical assessment appointments, driving tests, small business meetings, escort interpreting, etc. Call about our "Lowest Price" guarantee!
* Technical Manual Translation
* Subtitling for video and web productions
* Instruction Manual Translation (including SOP Translation)
* Website Accessibility in Canada
* Business Translation
* Website Translation
* RFP translation, patent translation, Corporate Translation
* Brochure Translation
* Budget Report Translation
* Letter Translation
* Translation of Marketing Materials
* Employee Handbook Translation
* MSDS Translation
* Software Translation
* Human Resources Documentation Translation
* Apps Translation Services & Localization
* Policy Manual Translation
* PPT Translation (Translation of PowerPoint Presentations)
* Policy Manual Translation
* Translation of Surveys
* Oil and Gas Energy Sector in Canada
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* Financial Services
* Canadian Government Translation
* Legal Translation for the Canadian Market
* Healthcare and Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation
* Sciences Sector
* Civil Engineering, Geothermic, Structural Translation
* Hydraulics, Electrical Engineering, Mining, Environmental
* Engineering Translation
We provide translation services in over 140 other language combinations. We are certified to both CGSB131.10 and ISO 17100 for Translation Services. With our head office in Canada, our largest requests deal with English to French Translation Translation Services and French to English Translation. We translate French to English and also translate English to French using our teams of in-house French translators. We also have Spanish translation teams for English to Spanish translation. We also translate languages such as Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Castilian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Somali, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian / Khmer, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Hindi, Pashto, Sinhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Urdu, Arabic, Swampy Cree, Plains Cree, Woods Cree, Inuinnaqtun, Ojibway (sometimes spelled Ojibwe), and Inuktitut.
With many offices to serve you, visit our pages below for local information:
Updated February 5, 2016
"As a first-time customer, we want you to know how very pleased we are with the quality of work we received. We wish to extend our sincere appreciation to Sylvia! Her professional attitude and attention to detail were major factors in the completion of this project. Sylvia was always pleasant and extremely cooperative! She understood our deadlines and our limitations. We would strongly recommend your company to organizations seeking translation services." more.
We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,...” more.
Robyn, Fashion Television Canada
“just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and patience in getting all of this translation work done for JVC. The site looks great with the translation in place…” more.
"Once again I would like to thank you for your great work, you helped make a daunting task a resounding success. The conference interpreters and Brian in particular were great!" more.
Best wishes, Lisa, eccommons.net
"I am very impressed with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass on your service information to the rest of my company and my client as well." more